Tuesday, July 7, 2020

7-7-2020

I'm terrible at keeping a schedule. So, hair has stopped falling out. 17 pounds lost. I started toback track I'm guessing cuz I didn't have appetite to eat enough. Though switching butter out for lard seemed to help. Idk why. Also added plain pork rinds which kinda taste like popcorn. Trying to get my calories up. Cut out dairy and eggs due to a skin reaction. I tested allergic to dairy but they didn't test eggs so I a month, I may try eggs again. 

I had a patch where I felt I was going back downhill but since the changes stated above, I'm feeling great again. 

Posting before and after pictures for the hair difference in what, three weeks?

before
after

I'm happy in the picture just tired n sun was in my eyes. The hair thing is just crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment