Thursday, July 9, 2020

OMG bone broth

So I bought this classic beef bone broth from kettle fire. Now I dunno if it's because I was dipping pork rinds in it or if it naturally tastes like this, but it reminded me of coffee. Except, I don't like coffee, never did. But this was truly tasty! Maybe it's closer to dandelion tea, which also tastes coffee-like to me. All I know is that I'm excited to be able to include this important carnivore staple into my diet. Unlike liver.

Adding the broth, pork rinds, and lard has given me a bit more energy. I was raised the fat was the devil. And after veganism, I was petrified of saturated fat and cholesterol. However, I can't argue with results.

My heart palpitations are gone n only occur when I try a new food sometimes. Afterwards, I often find out that food had trans fat or a ton of sugar or both. I'm learning to listen to my body and that's left me better than listening to doctors and scientists. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment