Sunday, July 12, 2020

Lazy Carnivore Nachos

Macs pork rinds
Ground beef
Seasonings you can handle. I'm using dill, cayenne, paprika, and marjoram due to allergies to cumin etc.
Shredded cheese n sour cream ( I abstain due to allergies).
Onion diced finely n added to beef cooked in lard or butter
Any other toppings you're not allergic to 

Do I want the aggrevation of turning the rinds into a chip shape? No. Ain't nobody got time for that. This is a lazy recipe that keeps as strictly with the carnivore diet as possible. I can have garlic n onion n most spices. I skip dairy n lettuce n definitely skip tomatoes. It'll satisfy my nacho craving just fine because I could always do without cheese. I may add fresh cilantro in the future. But here you have a carnivore recipe that isn't more geared towards keto n thus more allergy friendly. Next, chili. That should be interesting.

Monodiets can get boring. Play with your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment