Tuesday, June 23, 2020

6-23-2020

So I injured my left knee yesterday. According to my chiropractor, I strained a quad muscle or tendon that connects to the top of the patella. I wasn't expecting to be even a teeny bit better, but when I woke up this morning, I was a whole lot better. Now this is the second injury I've had since switching diets and the second time I was almost 100% by morning. This shit never happens. 

Chiropractor commenting that my neck was markedly less stiff n I wasn't out of whack like i always am. If I read this on some testimonial, I wouldn't buy it but living this ... Well, the cynic in me is questioning reality. Am I dreaming or is this all really happening?

I've also been quite extroverted, kinda out of nowhere. I'm not sure what to make of all the changes. I keep reminding myself it's only been a week, maybe this is psychosomatic. However .. then why no placebo type effect with anything else I've tried? Idk. These are weird times for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment