Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Butcher Box

Well, that quality is good assuming it gets to you before it bleeds through the box. First month, no real issues. Second month, it was toast before it left the Pittsburgh hub (last stop before my home). Reshipped arrived after five days of transit in a non climate control environment. Yeah, the porch still stinks to be honest. I got a refund n the most luke warm customer service apology ever. I'm going to cancel and either go with crowd cow or just shop simple truth meats at the grocery stores. I shouldn't have to pay for food for a month just about only to end up having to go shopping anyway.  So that's my review. It's probably more a FedEx issue but yeah, if this keeps screwing your customers and you stick with FedEx ground cause cheap then I'm onto something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment